Our group is developing refined single-molecule imaging tools for super-resolution microscopy. We develop novel photoswitches, optical imaging schemes, software for image processing and data analysis, and apply these tools to study cellular life.
- 12 Jan 2018: HyphaTracker 1.0 released (Software).
- 19 Apr 2017: TRABI 1.2 was launched and can be found here
- Michael Brunk, Sebastian Sputh, Sören Doose, Sebastian van de Linde, Ulrich Terpitz. HyphaTracker: An ImageJ toolbox for time-resolved analysis of spore germination in filamentous fungi. Sci Rep. 2018, 8, 605. link
- Christian Franke, Markus Sauer, Sebastian van de Linde. Photometry unlocks 3D information from 2D localization microscopy data. Nat Methods. 2017, 14, 41-44. link
- Romain F. Laine, Gabriele S. Kaminski Schierle, Sebastian van de Linde and Clemens F. Kaminski. From single-molecule spectroscopy to super-resolution imaging of the neuron: a review. Methods Appl Fluoresc. 2016, 4, 022004. link