A 3.5 year PhD studentship to be supervised by Prof Maxim Fedorov and Dr David Palmer is currently available in the group. Please see this file for further details. (upload date: 13th May, 2013). The selection of candidates will start on 20th June 2013 and will continue until the position is filled.
The Fedorov group carry out inter-disciplinary research at the interfaces between physics, chemistry and mathematics. If you are interested in working in the group at the University of Strathclyde, please contact Prof Fedorov directly.
Possible sources of external funding include:
- Marie-Curie Fellowships
- Ramsay Memorial Fellowships
- Royal Commission for the Exhibition of 1851
- Royal Society (Newton International Fellowships)
- Royal Society International Joint Projects
- Royal Society International Travel Grants
- Royal Society of Chemistry Travel Grants
- DAAD, DFG (Germany)
- Fulbright Commission (UK/US)
- HPC Europa2
- Human Frontier Science Program
- JSPS Fellowships
- Leverhulme Trust
Other vacancies will be advertised here as they arise.